Sahar is a skin cancer doctor, possessing over a decade of experience and holding a Master of Skin Cancer Studies. She is deeply committed to the early detection, surgical intervention, and tailored patient care. As a member of Spot Check Clinic, she prioritises the safeguarding of your skin health through cutting-edge technology and unwavering dedication.
Dr.Sahar is a dedicated and highly experienced skin cancer doctor, with a career spanning over a decade in specialised skin cancer care. Her journey began in 2012 as a General Practitioner; her passion for skin health led her to focus exclusively on skin cancer diagnosis and treatment since 2016. Sahar brings a wealth of qualifications and expertise to Spot Check Clinic.
Sahar is committed to providing patient-centred care with a strong emphasis on the latest technologies, communication, and ongoing support. Her extensive medical background and dedication to skin cancer medicine make her a trusted expert in the field.
Outside of the clinic, Sahar finds joy in playing tennis and delving into the pages of history books.
- Master of Medicine in the field of Skin Cancer, The University of Queensland
- Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery, Healthcert
- Certificate in Primary Skin Cancer Medicine, Healthcert
- Certificate in Primary Skin Cancer Surgery, Healthcert
- Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Areas of interest
- Melanoma detection
- Skin cancer surgeries
- Prevention of sun damage