How to find Spot Check Clinic
Spot Check Clinic is located on the ground level at the corner of Queen and Little Bourke Streets in the Melbourne CBD.
We have our own entrance, so enter from the street (not the building foyer). Spot Check Clinic is co-located with City Medical, a general practice.
If you are driving to your appointment, please allow ample time for locating a parking spot.
Limited metered parking is available on Queen Street. These parking spaces fill quickly and might not be available when you visit.
Spot Check Clinic is located next door to Secure Parking on Queen Street (enter between Lonsdale and Little Bourke Streets).
The nearest tram stops are:
- Bourke Street (Queen Street/Bourke Street stop. 230m, 3 minute walk)
- Elizabeth Street (Bourke Street Mall, stop 3. 350 m, 4 minute walk)
The nearest train stations are:
- Melbourne Central (400m, 5 minute walk)
- Flagstaff (650m, 7 minute walk)
- Flinders Street (1km, 12 minute walk)
- Southern Cross (1km, 13 minute walk)