Ramana is an accredited primary care skin cancer doctor with additional qualifications in aesthetic medicine and procedures. He has worked full time in skin cancer and aesthetic medicine since 2009 and has a special interest in surgical procedures for the management of skin cancers and lesions.
Skin cancer and aesthetic courses and qualifications
- Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor (Skin Cancer College Australasia)
- Dip Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery (skin Cancer College Australasia)
- Dip Dermatology (Australian Institute of Dermatology, John Flynn Hospital)
- Dip Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- Adv Certificate of Dermoscopy (Skin Cancer College Australasia)
Other academic qualifications
- MBBS (Osmania University 2001)
- FRACGP (2014)
Member Skin Cancer College Australasia, member College of Aesthetic Medicine
Areas of interest
- Skin cancer surgery
- Skin cancer screening
- Aesthetic injectables
Dr Ramana Kaipu graduated from Osmania Medical College, India in 2002. He has practiced and trained in a variety of settings from the North Cheshire NHS trust, UK to Westmead Hospital, Westmead in NSW. Holding a Diploma in Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, Dr Kaipu also has a Diploma in Dermatology an Advanced Certificate in Dermoscopy, a Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine as well as Derma Medical Advanced Cosmetic Training. Dr Kaipu enjoys all aspects of skin cancer and aesthetic medicine but is particularly passionate about procedural medicine.